Flowers In Time
July 04, 2020, 05:01:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Flowers In Time Forum!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing myself  (Read 3304 times)
Buda
I Am The Music

« on: March 18, 2008, 01:31:25 PM »

It's been some time now since I've been roaming this site and I thought it's now really time to tell a few things about myself. I'm a huge music fan, ranging from Tony Bennett to Soundgarden but mainly Bob Dylan and the few other prophets including Jeff of course. Unfortunately I didn't have the privilige to see him once, only in 2003 thru the official Chicago DVD but since then I have to say I'm the biggest fan of Jeff in the eastern or middle European territory (myself from Hungary). But have to say in the beginning, during the early nineties I remember I thought there's only one Buckley as I never knew the first name nor heard one tune... Tim or Jeff? Whatever!  Tongue
Only later did I find out what was the full story is about the family...

Also I love to film concerts and as I'm a member at a few community and torrent sites - under this very same name - maybe you have seen one of my films too. My aim in this field is to document certain shows by filming them. To shoot where nobody would film because of the environment or other reasons - usually places where the mass never recognize the essential - in time.

Hope we gonna grew into a large crowd of fans from all over the world to document the life and the music of Jeff Buckley the way it should be done, finding and putting the pieces one after the other to have the clearest view on this tragicly short but thus even more graceful carrier of his.
mrstrongarm
Administrator
I Am The Music

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 11:40:46 AM »

you've basically outlined the primary reason for this websites existance - to document and remember Smiley
Buda
I Am The Music

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 01:59:36 PM »

To put it other way, I Am The Music  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: