Flowers In Time
September 30, 2020, 01:59:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Flowers In Time Forum!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buckley ftp  (Read 3320 times)
emilycurious
I Am The Music

« on: May 05, 2009, 02:05:01 PM »

There used to be an ftp site run by fans - did it die? I've being searching on google and can't find anything on it but it may have gone underground - anyone have any info on it? Thanks.
belikewhat
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 06:49:38 PM »

hello emilycurious

welcome to the site.

there may have been ftp sites somewhere but i cant personally comment regarding that.

if ur a serious collector of jeff buckley then stick with this site, as it provides great knowledge regarding jeff with great people on the site too.

noticed u on a smiths site too if i recall.

enjoy the site
emilycurious
I Am The Music

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 11:16:31 PM »

Thanks for the welcome!

Yeah my collecting tends to go in spurts - I've been away from serious collecting of Buckley for several years. I was playing Captain Fantastic and it reminded me of the amazing version Jeff did at a WFMU show of We All Fall In Love Sometimes and Curtains - I played it and loved it all over again, so I'm back on a Buckley kick - I didn't leave the music (I don't get through a week without playing All Flowers or What Will You Say or a few tracks off Grace) but I didn't keep up with the JB community and all the old places I used to hang out have gone...
Look forward to some interesting discoveries here.
x
Em
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: