Flowers In Time
November 19, 2019, 08:49:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Flowers In Time Forum!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh Dear!! Oh Dear!! Oh No!!  (Read 5960 times)
Jaysbee
Administrator
I Am The Music

« on: August 05, 2009, 10:28:01 PM »

Why am i not shocked??  Shocked

I thought she could'nt sink much lower but ..........................................

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RARE-CD-FROM-JEFF-BUCKLEYS-PERSONAL-COLLECTION-MORE_W0QQitemZ280381683013QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_CDs?hash=item41480cf545&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

There is a whole bunch of 'em!!!!!!

i know they're tagged with 'auctions to benefit the family of the late New Orleans filmmaker, Stevenson Palfi, in whose memory the new DVD is dedicated' but that being the case, surely a donation from the proceeds of GATW would have been the PROPER & appropriate way to go.....but this??!!!!  Angry Cheesy Angry Cheesy

I think i'll wait till she starts selling his boxers!!!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 10:30:30 PM by Jaysbee » Logged
nickp944
I Am The Music

the tear that hangs inside my soul forever

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 03:59:36 AM »

And in other news from our favorite graverobbers: there is now an iPhone app - which is little more than promotion for the latest indignity - the useless Grace Around the World rip-off.

It's clear the wrong family member drowned in the Mississippi that night. Sign me . . .

Disgusted.

Information is not Knowledge
Knowledge is not Wisdom
Wisdom is not Truth
Truth is not Beaty
Beauty is not Love
Love is not Music
Music Is The Best
-----Francis Vincent Zappa [1940-1993]
flebbie

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 05:24:23 PM »

why is she doing this? what is she going to do with these few lousy bucks? this is really horrible.
belikewhat
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2009, 05:21:14 PM »

WOW!!! that is quite unbelievable!

completely agree with jaysbee about the whole 'donations' paragragh!

this makes me feel awkward

flicking through, jeff had some great collection of cds though, as expected!
mrstrongarm
Administrator
I Am The Music

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2009, 06:45:47 PM »

its a shame... if she wants to give something back to the fans, start releasing the live series she promised some years back!
emilycurious
I Am The Music

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 08:35:58 PM »

This is right up there with the Eagles buying Vick. Looks like I'll only be wearing my Phillies hat this year. x Em
Buda
I Am The Music

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2009, 03:20:37 PM »

I'm speechless. This is the least I expected her doing. Shamefully unbefuckinbelievable.
emilycurious
I Am The Music

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2009, 09:58:11 PM »

I'm surprised everyone is so surprised - the woman played her hand with Forget Her - "Jeff would never want it released, so you shouldn't be listening to it" - next day (figuratively) its on the 11 track Grace album.
Man I hate to get on a rant about this but imho "they" could have made a lot more money AND kept the legacy if they'd been fan friendly.
Now the woman wants you to send her the bootlegs she raged against.
The only consolation is that the true Buckley fan will preserve both the media legacy and the spirit of the Buckley legacy way after the "estate" is no more.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: