Flowers In Time
September 18, 2019, 11:00:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Flowers In Time Forum!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: tropical island - 3 tracks?  (Read 3999 times)
El Viejito

« on: April 21, 2010, 01:41:38 AM »

In England there used to be an interview question (which is still alive and kicking today) which asks if you were stranded on an island which album would you take.

Now my question is, you can take a cd but are only allowed 3 tracks on the cd. Which Jeff Buckley tracks would it be and why?

**this is of course presuming there is a cd player on the island and a power supply  Grin)
flebbie

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 01:52:06 PM »

Jewel Box, Witches Rave, Woke Up In A Strange Place
mrstrongarm
Administrator
I Am The Music

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 03:28:41 PM »

hmmm.

1) All Flowers In Time (naturally Smiley

because of its candid nature. its like a window into the relationship of Jeff and Liz F.... as well as its an awesome track... cant BELIEVE it hasnt found release yet.

2) Hallelujah

Jeff the Chanteuse at his best... it really encapsulates all that Jeff puts into his music. I know its over used these days, but it doesnt mean its any less brilliant.

3) Satisfied Mind

This is the track i'd want played at my funeral, as I believe Jeff did at his? his live version is sublime, and a tribute to him in his live setting and also his Sine days. (This was followed very closely by Dinks Song...)
Jaysbee
Administrator
I Am The Music

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 09:50:55 PM »

Can't argue with those selections Mr S - [Hands up those who didn't shed a tear upon first spinning 'My Sweetheart The Drunk' & hearing 'Satisfied Mind']  Cry

The other piece of music that falls into the candid category that really 'gets me' everytime is the cover of 'I Shall Be Released' over the phone!!!!  No matter what i'm doing or how i'm feeling..............everytime!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: