Flowers In Time
October 24, 2020, 06:54:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Flowers In Time Forum!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New York, New York  (Read 5071 times)
mrstrongarm
Administrator
I Am The Music

« on: December 14, 2007, 01:46:29 AM »

I'm suprising my gf with a trip to NY for christmas, so i'm wondering if there is anywhere Buckley'ish worth visiting? i'm not going to go too Buckley Geeky, but i remember hearing there was a buckley museum somewhere in NY?

i'm aware that Arlenes, Below Fez, Sin-E and CBGB's are now either closed or not on the same premises, so those probably arent worth bothering with....

ideas?
Jaysbee
Administrator
I Am The Music

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 06:33:23 AM »

You romantic you  Wink  I've been planning on doing something similar for a while but not got round to it as of yet.....

You MUST go to St Ann's Church mSa - that would be my first point of call & then there is always Wetlands, Roseland Ballroom, Irving Plaza......

Check this link if you haven't already >  http://www.timbuckleyandfriends.com/NYCityandManhattan.html
mrstrongarm
Administrator
I Am The Music

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 05:11:42 AM »

st annes, i can understand, bu t irving and roseland may be abit irrelevant.... (too drunk to continue this trait of othhought.eeh.k..)
belikewhat
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2007, 11:43:09 AM »

could check out the diner that they used in the so real video. believe its still there! although check that out! lol!
bec
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2007, 12:38:20 PM »

ooooh I wish my hubby would take me to new york..

You have to go to that diner! Take some photos of it while your there, it would be interesting to see if it's still the same  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: